Others went out on the sea in ships;
they were merchants on the mighty waters.
They saw the works of the LORD,
his wonderful deeds in the deep.
For he spoke and stirred up a tempest
that lifted high the waves.
They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths;
in their peril their courage melted away.
They reeled and staggered like drunken men;
they were at their wits’ end.
Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,
and he brought them out of their distress.
He stilled the storm to a whisper;
the waves of the sea were hushed.
They were glad when it grew calm,
and he guided them to their desired haven.
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men.
- ldennidon likes this
- christineedeleon reblogged this from yayilovestuff
- ilovetogowestafrica reblogged this from yayilovestuff
- heartsdrawnonpaper likes this
- avesmahbabes likes this
- haygymer17 reblogged this from yayilovestuff
- anabellerose12 likes this
- truth-about-foreverxo reblogged this from look-at-things-different
- jinkos likes this
- jdawgmuthie reblogged this from yayilovestuff
- evermorow reblogged this from yayilovestuff
- momolove808 likes this
- celiagraceclark95 reblogged this from yayilovestuff
- yayilovestuff posted this